Thursday 17 January 2013

An Ass Out of You and Me


I was just in the lift going downstairs for lunch and there were two people already in it - a man and a very attractive woman.

While I'm standing there, he goes to her:  Have you ever thought about doing some modelling?

[and I'm thinking, wow, this guy is seriously cheesy....cheesy, but audacious - chatting up some random woman in the lifts at the GMC with someone stood there listening to him]

And she goes: Thank you. You know I get that quite a lot from people actually; I've done quite a lot of modelling in the past

[and I'm thinking - oh God, here we go]

He goes: You know what, I could absolutely tell straight away

[at which point I'm frantically pushing the down button over and over, because it's either that or kill them both]

Then he goes: Your quarter three financial models were particularly effective I thought, would you mind e-mailing me your templates?

(Well I found it quite amusing, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment